Kick off Mother's Day by serving your loved one breakfast in bed.
The easy smoked salmon bagel will not only wow the special lady in your life, but make her feel like she is queen for a day! And, the Café Special Community Coffee is bound to wake her up with a smile on her face.
Keep her relaxed with Peace Candle's Woosah scent.
Don't forget to combine with the Mother's Day Classic Mimosa for the perfect gift!
Smoked Salmon Bagel Recipe:
- 1 Dave's Killer Bread Everything Bagel
- 1 tablespoon of Cream Cheese
- 1 green onion chopped (optional)
- 1 handful of bagged spinach
- 3 thin rings of red onions
- 3 ounces thin-sliced smoked salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon drained capers
- drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Community Coffee Café Special
- Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Almond Milk
- Peace Candle Woosah 16 oz
- Split the bagel in half and toast to your liking
- Start brewing your coffee
- combine the green onions with the cream cheese
- spread the combo on the toasted bagel
- layer the red onions and spinach on top of the cream cheese
- Add the Smoked Salmon
- Top with capers
- Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar on top
- Place the second half of bagel on top
- Pour your brewed coffee into mom's favorite mug
- Place the finished bagel, coffee, candle (don't forget to light it) and mimosa on a tray. Bring to the lovely lady in your life in bed!
*** You can also add an egg to the Smoked Salmon Bagel to make it gourmet. Place the egg on top of the salmon.
Let the Mom's enjoy this special day!