Brussel Sprouts are fun and so yummy! We like to drizzle some homemade orange butter over the top and eat them while they are hot. To make some amazing brussels, follow the recipe below.
- Preheat oven to 475
- Put brussels in a skillet (black iron preferred but not necessary), pour 2 tbs avocado oil and ½ tsp of sea salt.
- Roast brussels until brown and tender, about 15-20 minutes. Combine 2 tsp balsamic vinegar, ½ tbs cane syrup, ½ tsp orange zest and 1 tbs freshly squeezed orange juice in sauce pan.
- Heat until it’s hot, not simmering.
- Remove the pan and add in 2 tbs cold butter.
- Mix for a smooth consistency then pour over brussels. Serve and eat right away for best satisfaction!